Miami Spice is nearly upon us, which means Miami foodies are beginning to outline their culinary tour for the upcoming months.
To help with your plan of attack, we’ve rounded up the best dinner and lunch menu offerings at Miami’s must-dine destinations, including Seaspice, Pao, Los Fuegos, Casa Claridge’s and B-Bar Tapas and Grill.
– Offering lunch and dinner menus, some of Seaspice’s exquisite options include Open Face Brisket Melt, Pesto Pappardelle, Tulum Plant Bowl and Mango Scone, to name a very few.
– Pao’s dinner menu offers exquisite servings of Kinilaw, Wild Mushroom Rice and Champorado, to name a few, as well as wine flights options.
– Los Fuegos’ lunch special choices of Wood Oven Empanada, Lomito Sandwich, Roasted Chicken Salad and Dulce de Leche Flan, to name a few, while its dinner menu includes options of Almond Soup, Skirt Steak “a la Parrilla,” and Wild Mushroom & Spinach Cannelloni to name a few. Both menus include optional wine flights.
– Participating with lunch and dinner menus, Casa Claridge’s special menus include servings of Roasted Red & Yellow Pepper with Provoleta Cheese, Braised Short Rib, Gnocchi al Fresco, Pork Belly Sliders, Chocolate Molten and Coconut Mamey Passion, to name a very few.
– B-Bar Tapas and Grill’s dinner menu offers Burrata Salad with Sweet Pepper and Kalamata, Drunken Mussels with Chorizo and Feta, Blackened Seafood Risotto, Parrillada, Octopus and Sundried Tomato in a Truffle Sauce, Banana Torch, White Chocolate Bread Pudding, along with a complimentary glass of sangria and guests choice of specialty cocktail.
From Asian-inspired bites to Mediterranean, Argentinian and Spanish/American cuisine, we don’t doubt you will be revisiting each hotspot various times throughout the months.